$15. This includes everything: the course, the test (unlimited chances to pass), and Florida processing fees.
4 hours. This the is mandated time for the Florida Basic Driver Improvement course, also called the BDI.
I'm glad you asked! If you make a mistake on your profile, then I have to go into the system and manually make another certificate for you, as I cannot change the information on a certificate once it is printed. For this, I charge $10. I have put check boxes on the profile intake form to prevent mistakes, as the two most common mistakes are a wrong date of birth, and a misspelled or abbreviated first name. I would rather not have the hassle.
1. Click the button that says Enter the Course, and you will be taken to a page to create your profile. You will be sent a confirmation email, and you must click on that link to enter the course.
2. Take the course at your own pace, and take the test as many times as you need to pass. Come and go as you please. There is no time limit, and you will not lose any time accrued.
3. When the test is done, your success will be reported automatically, and you will be presented with a download button by which you will immediately get your certifiate, at no extra charge.
The reasons this happens are as follows:
1. You need to wait a moment and refresh your email
2. It may have been filtered into your spam folder
3. You created your account with a wrong email
Refresh your email after 5 minutes and check your spam box. If you still do not see it, email us at CustomerCare@15DollarFloridaBDI.com, and we will take care of you.
No, it is automated and it is something we simply are not able to do. Because we need your email confirmed so that we can assure you get your certificate number, we need you to check your spam folder and to refresh your inbox a few minutes after you submitted your profile.
You were given a certificate with the certificate number in red, so give that certificate to them. If you made a mistake in your profile, then that would be the problem with finding your certificate.
Come and go as you please. There is no time limit on taking the course. You keep all the the time you have already spent in the course, so you lose nothing by leaving and then returning later. Also, you get unlimited chances to pass the test.
If your question is not found in FAQ, then click here to contact us.